Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Calm

Is what I feel when my compass is straight and I'm headed on the right path.  It feels as though it's been nearly three years of swimming in a rip current: energy out and exhaustion in return. Always, ever further from my goal.  But, as ever, fall down 7 times, get up 8.  Several recent weeks of intense activity, patience, and effort are ones that I hope will pay off.  We shall see!  In the meantime, Spotify still nails my musical moments before I even recognize the need to have them.

 
"Om Narayana
" by Wade Imre Morissette


Joy on the inside and peace on the outside
Loving on the inside and laughing on the outside
Kissing on the inside and healing on the outside
Flowing on the inside and thriving on the outside
Clearing on the inside and accepting the outside
Shining on the inside and shining on the outside

Shine on.

Shanti Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment