Saturday, December 20, 2014

The First Day...


was equal parts, "I got this!" and "holy crap, I've got my work cut out for me!" The biggest challenges are going to be dealing with all of the noise while getting up to speed on new software in a very distracting environment, which makes me lose focus and keeps things from sticking.  Interacting with the people is great and stimulating, but by the end of nearly 7 hours, I felt as though I was cusping; in hindsight, I think it was just blunt force exhaustion.

If I can get the paces down on the software quickly enough, I think I'll be in the clear.  It's exceptionally nerve wracking and stress is still a trigger point, so it might be yoga time again.  In any event, it's still progress and I rather have an uphill battle than no battle at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment