Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Swimming [Dreams]

Because of having to work through night terrors for most of my life, I have long believed in dream symbolism as well as lucid dreaming as path of learning.  Lately, I dream hard. I dream hard in a way that I want to take a nap to recover from the exercise of dreaming once I wake up. 

The most recent dreams have been of deep dive swimming.

"Swimming: To dream that you are swimming suggests that you are exploring aspects of your subconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To dream that you are swimming underwater suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your subconscious emotions."


I am scared to shit of my present and my future, but these swimming dreams I keep having are these deep, DEEP depth, beautiful dreams full of love and strength and support.

May they come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment