Thursday, June 12, 2014

To Ben

Tuesday night, I ended an internal struggle with myself on how best to be a wise, compassionate, and responsible person as I address current circumstances. Especially to myself.

Ben, you have so many adventures ahead of you; I can only hope I will play a part in them that suits you and in the way that you want.  This is no way a final note, I simply just got a big wowpow to my brain [not physically, but positively] and thought to articulate it to you.  You are the most amazing person I know and I am so thankful for you. [As well as being wildly in love with you more and more each day.] 

Also, when I hear this song, I think of you: 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs&feature=kp 

To all of my loved ones, thank you so much.  Your support continues to mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment