Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I sty

Right now I have a sty. I've gotten them every now and again for as long as I can remember so I'm well versed with the cycle of warm compresses to encourage the clogged channel to open. It couldn't be simpler or less painful, but what messes with this simple routine is the fact that I have to take my glasses off to do this (as wearing contacts is discouraged) and actively hold the compress on if I'm sitting up or walking around, rendering me half blind and one handed.

So, as I was laying in bed with my compress last night, with visions of wrapping my noggin in an Ace bandage and warm compress in order to go about my merry way, it struck me: a heated pirate eye patch.
Why hasn't someone done this yet? I'd wear that badboy in a heartbeat. Heck, I'd wear it just for shits'n'giggles. YAAAAARRRRR!!!

I'm not kidding.

Further prove in the unlikely event that you aren't convinced:



My pirate name is:


Mad Jenny Rackham


Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!


Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Seriously, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment