Thursday, August 25, 2005

Smoooochie love

I love Smoooochie so much. You just have to know this. This woman is the fierce to my feral and the fun in my funk. This woman rocks so hard that words need to be created just to describe her.

Why?

Because she's the Smooooch. That's why.

That's Smoooochie to you and you would be well advised to get to know this gal well enough to know the super secret password that lives in her name.

Why?

Because she is the Smooooch.

And she rooooles.

And she's one of the most wonderful friends in my life and leaves me the best voice mails ever.

Ever.

EVAR, even, if I may be so bold as to say so.

(I sincerely apologize to all of those who aren't familiar with this amazing phenomenon that some of us know as the Smooooch. I simply needed to share my appreciation for a moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment