Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Point of Note

I have heard that supposedly you can't read things (as in written material) in your dreams. I have also heard that you can't read the same thing twice in a dream. Then again, I've heard that if you die in your dreams, you die for real. All pure rubbish. Patently untrue. These hypotheses are nothing more than the product of lazy dreamers. (I keed, I keed!)

I do feel that I should point out that as for the content of the postcard and texts in my dream, not only am I something of a lyrics fanatic and know those songs backwards and forwards, but I almost always have music playing and the likelihood that those songs were playing as I slept is high. But still...I'd take Abby's quizzes over this dream stuff anyday. This is just plain stoopit.

No comments:

Post a Comment