Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Memeatology con't

From [info]rickenharp (better known as .m. to some) "the idea is as follows: I'm taking (his) list of 20 artists and keeping the ones that I've seen, eliminating those I haven't, and adding in artists I have seen that aren't on the list until I get the total back up to 20 again.

Feel free to keep the chain alive..."


1. Dead Can Dance
2. Tori Amos
3. Blondie
4. The Cure
5. Duran Duran

6. Journey (2 nights in a row - hey, I was 16)
7. The Church

8. Front 242
9. Stryper (my first concert)
10. Everything But The Girl
11. Oingo Boingo
12. The Violent Femmes
13. GWAR
14. Rammstein
15. The Residents
16. Soul Coughing
17. Gary Numan
18. Chris Isaak
19. The Ramones
20. The Smithereens

I limited the list to pop/rock acts to provide maximum overlap, but I'm sure there are as many 'geek-lists' out there for jazz, classical, opera, indie, etc....

I really need to get a job. Away from internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment