Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"It's been a quiet week here in Lake Wobegon"

Well, no, not really, but I always wanted to say that.

I've clearly got some updating to do, but I wanted to post and say that I'm alive, though still sleeping insane amounts. Regime changes take place while I sleep. I've begun checking the news as part of my mid-slumber bathroom break routine, half expecting to find that we're colonizing Mars, or better yet, have found a way to get MUNI to run effectively.

Of course, nothing of sort (especially the MUNI pipedream) has happened, however I am slowly returning to fully functioning levels and look forward to being in top form very, very soon. Thanks so very much to everyone for your care and support - its been deeply appreciated!

Also, a very warm welcome to Salt Water: thanks for reading and commenting! It was a wonderful surprise to hear from a new reader, I hope you enjoy poking around these parts.


Ciao for now, guys, and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment