Friday, February 04, 2005

Expanding the horizons - or - Walter sure has a good head on those shoulders

"Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog."

After a conversation with Walter this evening at the Tribe Winterfest (and may I digress for a moment? 'Winter' tonight was nearly 60 degrees and dry. LOVE it!), I decided to take the Haloscan plunge. Looks like we've lost the previous comments, but if this opens the door for more people to comment and get involved, it's completely worth it. And really, as tempting as it may be to post anonymously, I love knowing who's saying what, so please fill out the deets before you hit 'publish'. Thanks!

The one tech question I have is this: can I configure it so that it notifies me when a new comment is posted and, if so, how?

Thanks again to everyone who reads, comments and gives feedback. You guys seriously rock the poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment