Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Comments from the kitchen sink

Abby in a continued streak of quiz brilliance and inspired display of avoidance behavior, got both Liz and Mynx on the bandwagon. As I spent the better part of the weekend at 12 Galaxies - in one capacity or another - and didn't make it to bed until 6:30 in the morning, the better part of the day was spent in horizontal recovery.

With the laptop.

You guessed it: doing quizzes.

Abby, sunshine, I swear this is it. I'm putting my foot down. You and I are parting quiz paths now. I just can't take much more.

That said, the quizzes were cute, not especially insightful, but could not have been more consistent. Especially after being outed as an Anarchistic People's Advocate last week.

As I know you all are in breathless anticipation, these are the results:


You Have A Type B+ Personality
B+

You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.
While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions



Dig this. I sound pretty ok. I mean, you know, I'd hang with me, given that description.



Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence


You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Soooo, I like to talk and I'm not so dumb. Nothing new there.


FRISBEEGIRL

F
is for
Flamboyant

R
is for
Relaxing

I
is for
Innocent

S
is for
Serious

B
is for
Bubbly

E
is for
Excellent

E
is for
Excellent

G
is for
Goofy

I
is for
Impressive

R
is for
Remarkable

L
is for
Lively

A little random
, but sweet. (I did get 'excellent' twice, though. Not that my mad HTML skilz indicate that. )


You Are a Golden Retriever Puppy



Tolerant, fun-loving, and patient.
You are eager to please - and attached to your frisbee.


'...attached to your frisbee.' Heh!


Float On by Modest Mouse


"Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans"

Laid back and real, people appreciated you for who you are in 2004.



This one was kind of creepy because, not only was Modest Mouse not even mentioned in the quiz, but I probably listened to that specific song at least once a day for a good month and a half.


See, I used to think that I was like a beautiful and unique snowflake, but apparently the folks at 'Blogthings' have my number dialed right into the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment